Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to school

My little one is about to start school on Monday. I knew I just had to make this cute little Robot Dog from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon for the "Smarty Pant Challenge", there is still time to enter.
Items used:
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Files:
Stickles: Baby Blue, Xmas Red, Orange Peel, Christmas Red
Glossy Accent : eyes, nose, mouth
Sentiment Pink by design
Inks: Memento Tuxedo -sentiment / Tim Holtz Wild Honey on tag
Project Life - Vintage travel 4x6 card -background

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Aww... How stinking cute is this:) Your little one is going to love it!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Ruth Gauss said...

I'm sure your little guy loved this! It is super sweet and so thoughtful! Thanks so much for joining in the Smarty Pants challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
Ruth - DT member

Sarah said...

Eek! Super cute! I love how this turned out :) Super fun colors and how fun for your favorite 2nd grader! Thanks for joining us at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for our challenge this month!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, how cute, I am sure your little recipient will love this, gr8t job! Thanks so much for joining PPPR challenge!

teachdanz said...

so, so, so cute!! Thanks for playing along with the PPPR "smarty pants" challenge!!
Nicole
PPPR dt