Saturday, August 1, 2015

1st Birthday Sea Party

My son is currently seven years old and this is his 1st Birthday party.....slightly behind in my scrap pages. The party theme was Finding Nemo so I made this cute little Sea Horse from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.










Items Used:
Love This Sentiment and Hearts - Pretty Cute Stamps
Tim Holtz- Mermaid Lagoon Ink
Tim Holtz- Hickory Smoke Ink
Memento - Tuxedo Ink
Glossy Accent -  mouth / eye lash/ head and stomach
Fishing you a Happy Birthday Sentiment - Pink by Design
Blue Chevron Washi Tape
Blue Sharpie Pen

 
Challenges Entered:
 
 

7 comments:

Ruth Gauss said...

What a sweet addition to your birthday pocket page card! I love the papers you used and definitely think the sea horse is perfect for your cutie pie's first birthday layout!

I love scrapping those days gone by! It's so fun to think back to that day and know how much my little ones have grown and changed! I'm glad you found the inspiration to create your page! That's the best!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with the Under the Sea challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

Ruth - DT member

mum of two said...

What a fabulous page! I just love that little seahorse. Thanks for playing with us at PPPR Under the Sea Challenge! :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Raven B said...

Ah I just love this! I super love when people use stamps in layouts/project life stuff. It just shows the pictures better don't you think? You did a wonderful job!

Thank you for joining us @ Pretty Cute Stamps!
Hugs,
Raven
www.love4stamps.blogspot.com

Karla Yungwirth said...

Awesome layout!! Love the way you added in the diecuts and the PCS stamp set!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge this month!
DT Karla

Melissa said...

You did gr8t on your layout, thanks so much for joining PPPR

dawnmercedes said...

I'm 15 years behind in bday and scrap pages. haha. Good thing I decided years ago that I don't have to scrap. But I know one day I and my kids will be sorry. Keep up the great work! Good luck in the PCS drawing!!

teachdanz said...

so, so, so cute!!! and look at you keeping up on your scrapbooking - way to go!! Thanks for linking up with the PPPR "Under the Sea" Challenge!!
Nicole
PPPR dt