Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pool Day

 
 
 Today is my day to post for My Cricut Craft Room the theme is Festive water things. 
 
 
 
 


I have been wanting to get back into scrapbooking and I found these pictures of when my son was 5 month's old and we took him to the pool for the first time. I got inspired with the shirt my son is wearing in them.
 
 
Recipe:
 
Submarine from Life's a Beach Cartridge cut at 5.87 x 4.06
I used yellow and orange paper, green ribbon, orange eyelets.
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade (on the yellow) and Wild Honey (on the propeller) - they are not really visible but I inked them :)
 
Circles are from George and Basic Shapes Cartridge cut at 2.21 x 2.06 (red) / 1.83 x 1.71 (blue)
 
Bear from Pooh and Friends Cartridge cut at 1.87 x 1.71 in a light / dark brown paper
 

No Swimming sign from H2O Cartridge cut at 2.68 x 3.12 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in "Tea Dye"
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will come by next week for my next project  :)
 
 
To see more projects like this today please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Totally adorable! I didn't realize there was a submarine in Life is a Beach, but sure enough there is! So stinkin cute! ~ Marilyn

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is so cute! Love how you've added the little Pooh inside the submarine.

shelly said...

cute layout how sweet pooh peeking out the subs window :)

Gloria said...

Super cute and great layout! Thanks For sharing:)