Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dino Birthday



This is my Design Team post for My Cricut Craft Room today's theme is Critter Cards.






Recipe:

Dinosaur is from Create a Critter Cricut Cart, cut 4.48" x 4.29"
The green paper was from my stash. I inked him with Tim Holtz "Crushed Olive"
The green is layered on top of a brown paper also from my stash
My son helped me and he insisted that the dino had to have blue googley eyes /blue buttons
I then placed him on an Action Wobble
  
DCWV -Flower Shower Spring Stack - used the flower and light blue papers
Base of the card is  scored and folded to measure 7" x 4.5"
I used My Creative Time "Stitched Journal Die" on the light blue paper
Pink by Design "Dino-Mite" Stamp set
Memento Ink "Rich Cocoa" for the sentiment
Hampton Art Ink "Pink" for the party hat/present


Hope you enjoyed today's project.

To see more projects like this today please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/






8 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a little cutie! Love those googlie eyes! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Very cute :) Love the googly eyes. And the story of your son picking them.
Melissa
MCCR Design Team

shelly said...

this is cute i like those blue eyes! and cute idea using the buttons on the dino :)

Unknown said...

Great detail and explanation! Perfect and oh so cute! Thank you for being a design team member of My Cricut Craft Room

~Erica

Nikki Foraker said...

What a sweet card. :) Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen.

Nikki

Melissa said...

Darling card!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with the challenge,Such a great birthday idea!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Gloria said...

What an adorable card! LOVE it!! Thank You for sharing:)