Friday, July 26, 2013

School Layout




Today the Design Team for My Cricut Craft Room was challenged with a Back to School Layout!
Here is my lay out that I made using Project Life. I haven't developed my pictures but it was so easy to see the pics and mentally place them in the page.

Here is a pic of one the ones that will be included once I print them.



 










Recipe:
Potpourri Basket - Crayons 1.82 x 1.82
Doodlecharms - Back pack (Blackout) 2.08 x 2.53
Disney/Pixar Toy Story - Sheriff Star 1.70 x 1.71
I used stickers on hand for the title & My creative time - Vintage Die


To see more projects like this one please visit: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

MsJay said...

Too cute! TFS

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Love the crayons on your Project Life page! Adorable! ~ Marilyn