Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Graduation




Here is my Design Team post for Card Creating Tuesday over at My Cricut Craft Room! I made this for my male cousin whom is graduating from High School TODAY!!  I googled his school colors, gold and black.








Recipe:
Card Base is a purchased, folded 5" x 5" blank white card from Studio G
Graduation Cap - Wild Card Cricut Cart- Shape cut 6.07" x 5.71"
This image comes ready for a shape style card what I did was folded it along the score and used it on top of my blank card.

The image has a hole already for the tassel but I wanted to embellish it with a gold eyelet

Tassel was created by putting some gold "Holiday Ribbon" from Target thru the eyelet and taping it down on the inside then I folded the cap and I used some pop up tape under it

Gold stickers from years ago for the 2013

Memento ink in Tuxedo Black
Pink Stamper "Sweet Baby" stamp set - Congratulations!
Pink by Design "Just for U" Stamp set - Proud of U for the inside of the card

Thanks for stopping by and hope I can inspire you to create!

To see more projects like this one please visit: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

L.E. Paper Studio said...

Love how clean and classy this looks! Thanks for sharing.