Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Angry bird!

I have been thinking about making an Angry Bird for my son who loves them. When I saw what the the ink it pink challenge was I knew this was the time.
I made a practice card for my son, which he helped me glue down. It isn't perfect but he thinks it is! :) Here are some pics:

                            
                          


I then made a card for the challenge which I think I'm going to send to a little boy that just had a birthday!






Supplies:
Standard A2 size
Pink by design stamps-Woodland critters "some birdy loves you"
Tim Holtz -Tea Dye distress ink/ Memento -Rich cocoa ink
Googley eyes
Circut carts: 3 Birds on Parade, George and basic shapes, Create a critter
All paper was in my stash

2 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is so adorable, Viviana!! I love that you let your son make a practice card. So sweet!!

Megan Aaron said...

this is so cute! great idea!