Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday card

I am so excited for this new challenge over at Pink by Design. I used a standard A2 card for the base , I like to keep some around for a quick card. I used Pink by Design "Mi Familia" sentiment set. The colored inks I used are from Tim Holtz Distress Ink: festive berries, vintage photo, peacock feathers. The black ink is Memento Tuxedo Black. The cup cake is from the Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge. I used some clear gems and stickles for the cupcake: glam pink, cotton candy.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Super cute card:) Great job with the challenge and Thank You for playing along with us in the Ink it Pink challenge.

Pink Cricut said...

I LOVE the colors you used in this card Viviana- so pretty! :) Thanks for playing with us on our first Ink it Pink Challenge!