Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cars Birthday Banner

My son wanted "cars" for Christmas and his 3rd Birthday. I have seen a couple of people making banners and some how convinced myself to try this crazy experiment. WELL after many frustrations and scrapnights at my BF house, I DID IT!! I can't believe that I somehow was brave enough to try making this. LOL.
Hope you get inspired the same way some of the ladies have inspired me. Thanks for looking.

My sis in law made his birthday cake and I must say it came out GREAT!!!

4 comments:

Addicted Scrapper said...

Very nice! Good job! I know I was rushing to make mine cause I only had a day and a half notice. TFS!!!!!

Gloria said...

Congrats on a job well done!!! Everything come out Great and we had fun at the party:)

comopark1886 said...

You have some nice projects. I look forward to seeing more! Please come & follow my blog also! I have a give away going on for when I reach 100 followers. http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

This is great---the cars turned out so good.
TFS
Anita